Our fabrics are durable, colourfast and easy to care for. We recommend the following cleaning guidelines:
- Vacuum regularly, using an upholstery brush attachment to remove accumulated grit and dust.
- Gently blot liquid spills with a clean sponge or cloth as soon as possible. Be careful not to push liquid further into the fabric. Vacuum away dry solids.
- Dye from apparel fabric that is not colourfast such as denim can rub off onto upholstery, a process called reverse crocking. This type of permanent staining is due to the apparel, not the upholstery fabric. Stain resist treatment on upholstery fabric will not prevent reverse crocking.
- Some cleaning methods may cause damage to underlying materials. Contact the manufacturer for recommendations before attempting any cleaning procedure.
- Spot cleaning is recommended for small stains only. For large stains and general soiling, we recommend cleaning the whole cover.